วันศุกร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

First week journal

In this week between of the date 30 July -5 August
On Monday,I and my family went to pattaya because
It was special holiday so it was that the important day
of Buddhism, and then in that way of the religion will
be called the buddist Lent.In the mornning on Monday,
I and my family that wake up in the morning for looked
the sun to grow up in the morning,and then I and
my family had breakfast that together .In the afternoon
we went to thong som boon club.Thong som boon club was
the farm,but it had the restaurant, consumer goods to
diverse,the resting – place,and etc.We were happies.
In the wvwning at 4.30 p.m. I and my family had
dinner.We were to eat the steak. When we had to
finished then we were came black to the hotel.
I took a bath.When I took a bath to finished.Then I
had to relax with my family.At 11.30 p.m. then
I went to slept.Today I had to praies before to
Slept.
On Tuesday, I got up at o’clock. I went to
jogging in the morning. When I wes the jogging to
finished.Then I took a bath.After that I had breakfast
with my family.When to finished from breakfast.
My family and me went to visited at the waterfall.
It was beautiful so must.We had lunch at there.
At 2p.m. My family and me had snack at the
Coffee shop. I and my younger sister that the selected
To ate the cake.After that in the evening.We were
came back to Bangkok.Today I was to tired
so much.Then I was to forget oneself to slept,and
anyhow I don’t to be able to still that took a bath.
On Wednesday,I came to studies was the first day.
After me that to dropped of school to many day.Today
I had to studies at 12.30 p.m.,and to dismiss the
class at 2 p.m. After that I had to studies to each
other to 6 p.m. I came back to my house at 7 p.m.
I was to tired then I went to sleep.
On Thursday, I got up at 6.30 a.m. I had to
wake up in the morning because I had to studied
in the morning at 9.30 a.m. Today I went to saw
the movie with my boyfriend. I ate to the
cake was to snack. I was very happies. I saw my
friend, he came with his girlfriend. Then I had
to the persercute to him. I came black to my home
At 8.30 p.m. .When I arrived to my home. Then I
took a bath, and then I read the text book. I went
to slept at 1 a.m.
On Friday, I got up at 9.45 a.m. I went to ABAC
for met my boyfriend. We went to siam for ate
lunch. We walked to shopping that together. After that
my boyfriend and me went to the coffee shop. We
sat that the moment. I came back to my home by
the sky train. When I arrived to my home. Then I
take a both. I watch televission with my family.
After that then I went to slept.
On Saturday, I had to studies at 9.00 a.m.
I was to subject of criminal law 2. When I was
to studied to finished. I went to payathai hospital
because my boyfriend must to met the doctor.
Next then I and my boyfriend went to siam for
had lunch. I and my boyfriend to mover to the different
place for came black to home. When I came back to
home. I was to sit with my sister for played to computer
game that together. I went to slept at 23.47 p.m.
On Sunday, I had to writing to journal of
all this week, but had to do on computer, and
Send to a teacher to passed way internet. I was
writing to finished. After that I want to
Central Bangna for had dinner with my family.
Today I was not to be able to ate the food all
day long. I’m hungry so much. When I have to
finished. I came black to home and I take bath.
After that I was reading the book that to a
little bit. When I read the book to finished then
I went to slept.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

Try to write several posts per week and make things more colorful by describing things in more detail and by adding pictures.

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

Nice post. Remember to post regularly. Once a week and 500 words per week.