วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

My journal that to second week

On the death of 6-12 August,2007.
On Monday, I got up at 6.30 a.m. When I waked up then I took a bath. After that I has breakfast, and than I want to the university.Today I was to drove for went to studied. It was traffic jam very much.When I arrived at university. Then I was to enter that to studied.At 10.47 a.m. then I was to finished to studied. After that I went to coffee world, so it was stayed by side “s” building. I was to sat, and drank the coffee with my friends. Today the teacher got to told me then about the marks examined of me, so it’s too bed! Terrible! , and that I was to the tensely.When in the evening I has to studied at Ramkhamhang university because I got to the registered for study in between that second the institute.I was to stuaying at Abac in faculty of law,and I was to stadying at Ramkhamhang university in faculty of political science.Today I went to slept at 2 a.m.
On Tuesday,I got up at 8.00 a.m.Today I waked up late because yesterday in the last night I was to stayed up late,but I went to the university that the timely.When I was to finished to studied at 11.00 a.m.After that I has lunch with my friends.When to finished from to has lunch at 2.30 p.m. I went to home.When I stayed at home.I will to sat at the garden of my home.It was to look like with me got to relax.After that I took a bath,and then I has dinner with my family.After that I watched to the television with my family.Today I was not to be able to went to studied at Ramkhamhang university because I was to tired.I went to slept at 10 p.m.Today I read the text book before to slept.
On Wednesday,I got up at 11.30 a.m.Today I got to stoped of school that one day because in Thailand has to opened the ceremony that athletic meeting of Universiade at Bangkok,so the sportsman of university that each of country will came to assemble at Thailand.Today I was to met on the date with my friends for went to saw the movie.When I saw the movie that to finished.After that then I went to home.I arrived at home.I took a bath,and then I has dinner with my family.Today I watched to the television.I saw the Thai drama.I went to slept at 11.30 p.m.
On Thursday,I got up at 7.30 a.m. I took a bath and I was to went out from my home at 8.30 a.m.Today It was not to traffic jam.In my class-room I got to answer the question about yesterday in the last night I watched the television what about ?It very difficult about this question.I can not all remember.When I was to finished form this class.I has lunch with my friends,and then I went to siam because I has studied at 5 p.m.,so it was the long time.I was finished to studied at 9 a.m. Then I went to home.I took a bath,and I went to slept.
On Friday,I was to stayed at home.I was to relax,and to ate tidbits between meals.Today I played to internet.I was to clean my bedroom after it was to dirtily,so the long time.When I was to free time.I read the book,and listen to music.I has lunch at 1.30 a.m.After that I was to take the nap.In the evening I was to exercise.I went to slept at 11.49 p.m.
On Saturday,I waked up late because I was the stomach-ache.I arrived to Abac at 9.45 a.m.,so I has studied at 9.00 a.m.But the teacher that more than late to me.Today I went to central bangna with my father,and my younger sister for buy clothes.Today I made to gift of mother day for gave my mother,so tomorrow I will gave with my mother in mother day. On Sunday,I got up at 9.30 a.m. I took a bath.After that I went to out from my home with my family for has lunch that together.I got to gave alms by gave the food with the fish in the river.When I arrived to home.I took a bath,and then I was to do my homework.When I was to do my homework that to finished .I will send my homework by internet,and I will go to sleep.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: